Look at the sky.
We are not alone.

The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.♥

Dec 10, 2012

Celebration

Hi all, I have just finished my moral final paper today.
But i'm not going to talk about it,
There are plenty of things that i wanted to update today. Teehee!


My owl bangle from Goco Gifty. I'm lovin it! :)


Yeap! i went to paradigm mall last Saturday with my family.
One of the reasons is 
Uniqlo is opening it's new outlet there! 
There must be some discounts for sure. Just SOME.
So we are going there to hunt for some new year clothes :)
Too bad that the H and M store beside it is still under construction.

I just bought two pieces only. Most of them aren't mine :P

After that we went to CHILI'S for dinner
I love the cute lil chili carvings on their chairs.

Old timer with cheese and beef chili + Frosty chocolate shake
I'm sorry that i'm not talented enough at describing the tastes of food.
what i can tell is just, very nice and it's worth to try :)

Lamb Shoulder + Ice Lemon Tea
This is very nice and the mashed potato tasted really perfect with its sauce!


Southwestern grilled lamb + Minty melon mocktail
Here comes mine. 
Hmm, Not say bad but i still prefer the Lamb Shoulder.
The Minty Melon is a mixture of Mango, Melon, Lemon, and Mint. 
A new thing for me and surprisingly it tasted good ! :)

That's all for my shopping day.

And so today is my uni friend's birthday 
and we are planning to give her a SURPRISE!
Very surprisingly, here is the cake without the birthday girl.

Why? Because we didn't expect her to leave earlier. LOL.
Never mind, we are still very good in syok sendiri XD
so we find some other things to celebrate :P
and here is our victim, the January baby. 
Actually Just for fun :P

Pretending to have some wishings :P

Tadaaa~ i agree this is the fastest way to upload photo from a DSLR .

So our plan failed. LOL.

Here comes the next plan.
Me n Mun are going to celebrate a special friend's birthday.

Cake! :)

Luckily this time we succeeded to surprise the birthday girl :D 
And then we went to 囧 LITTLE BREAK CAFE to have our lunch.
I'm going there for the first time.
Luckily i found it very easily :)

Chicken Chop with white mushroom sauce. 

Food is delicious and the price is quite cheap and reasonable!

Just Google this restaurant if you are interested! 
The environment is quite comfortable :)

My White and Mun's Pinky Instax Mini!

Photo of the day :D

My Handmade Card again but i forgot to bring. 


Anyway, Happy birthday to you my dear friend. Love you so much !

                                                                                                                                             ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment